One of the most popular cosmetic surgeries according to the American Society of Plastic Surgery is breast implants. Every individual wants a perfect body shape. Males are infatuated with their biceps, triceps, and abdominal strength. Similarly, females wish to have a near to perfect breast size.
Breast augmentation is one such procedure that helps in constructing breasts enhancing the self-image and confidence of a female of having a perfect body shape. It is a perfect way to add volume and curves to your breasts making you feel more voluptuous and feminine.
Choosing the right clinic for breast augmentation surgery
Breast augmentation offers amazing results for women who are not satisfied with the size or shape of their breasts. However, when planning to have breast augmentation surgery in San Antonio, Texas, it is very important to ensure your surgery is successful. It should be done by a surgeon who has significant experience in the latest techniques of augmentation mammaplasty.
Dr. Michael Baumholtz is the best and experienced board-certified plastic surgeon who offers the most successful results in breast augmentation San Antonio. His clinic Baumholtz Plastic Surgery provides the patients with custom care solutions that are based on an individual’s requirements. Dr. Baumholtz uses the most advanced surgical techniques and products for implantation providing optimal results and the greatest levels of patient satisfaction.
Before the surgery, Dr. Baumholtz performs an in-depth physical examination of the individual to assess and understand the anatomy, specific goals, and expectations. He expects his patients to discuss in detail and be as specific as possible about their expectations from the surgery and their new appearance.
- Your breasts are carefully examined
- Skin quality and texture is evaluated
- Determining nipple size and position
- Other factors are evaluated that help to guide implant selection.
Types of Breast Implants
A breast implant is a shell filled with silicone gel or saline water used for breast augmentation. The choice of implants depends on your aesthetic goals and personal preference.
- Silicone: Filled with gel, not adjustable, more natural feel, low failure rate, low infection rate.
- Saline: A salt water-filled implant, are empty and adjustable, can leak if it breaks, higher chances of rippling
Benefits of breast augmentation
- Adds volume and curves to your breasts: it is perfect for women with naturally smaller and flat breasts.
- Evens out asymmetrical breasts: Women with a difference in breast sizes find it very difficult and embarrassing while shopping for bras and bathing suits. Breast augmentation allows them to have evenly matched proportionate breasts size.
- Shapes breasts after pregnancy and aging: The breast starts sagging once you start feeding your baby. With age too, it starts to sag. With breast augmentation, such women can get back the lost volume and shape.
- Rebuild after Mastectomy: A post-mastectomy breast augmentation can restore breasts and help cancer survivors feel like themselves
- Increases self-confidence: Breast augmentation acts as a confidence booster making women feel more contented and comfortable in their bodies.
Whether you aim to have a certain cup size, fill out a bikini top, or just enjoy the curves in your garments, a breast implant can provide you with that perfect new look you desire.